Friday, May 31, 2013

Fundraising Update!

Hello Everyone,

 I started this journey on April 21st, 41 days ago, with no idea where it would take me. I did know 2 things: that I wanted to raise money for the individuals who were injured in Boston and to qualify for the 2014 Boston Marathon. I have been overwhelmed with all of the support from family, friends and strangers and I used that support to push myself in training and during the Buffalo qualifying race. When asked what my plans were after the Buffalo marathon I wasn't sure about that either. After some reflection and the success at the Buffalo marathon I am inspired to keep training, keep racing and keep fundraising!! I have 2 fundraising events planned in June and I will start running again this Sunday; I can't wait!!
I still need help from you so please spread the word about my blog and/or donate! Thank you!!!



Funds raised to date: $1623.00

Events in June


Thursday June 6th
Donation Yoga Class
Balanced Flow
7pm
Troy Healing Arts on River St.




Saturday June 22nd
Multi-Family Yard Sale
8-2pm
Troy, NY
(More details to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment