Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Recipients

I am thrilled to announce that $2430.00 was donated to 3 people affected by the bombings. A huge thank you to everyone who supported me and donated. I could not have done this without you!


This is the message I sent to the recipients:

Dear Jacqui, Paul and JP,

I saw the interview of your friend and sister a few days after the bombings and I was moved to help. My husband and I, along with numerous friends and family members were in Boston, watching my husband race. We were very lucky to walk away uninjured. It was a devastating experience and our hearts broke for the injured and perished. For the last 2 months I have been raising money through my training to qualify for next years Boston marathon. I started a blog (www.runningwithcrys.blogspot. com) to raise awareness and today marks the day that I get to give it to you. I think about you guys and the other victims every day and I pray that you find strength and peace.

Love Crystal Graham

PS I qualified on May 26th! Your story helped push me through.

Check out their story at: http://www.gofundme.com/Believe-in-Boston

2 comments: